Where, you ask, will I find myself whisked off to in the course of a year? I’ll give you a clue:
Give up? Well, if you guessed a trek from Milan, Italy to Vienna, Austria, you’re absolutely right!
First off, I just want it known how thankful I am. Traveling is an opportunity that only appears so often, and it’s a true blessing and treat to adventure with esteemed professors and fellow courageous classmates. No one will find a luckier person in the world than myself.
It’s premature, so bear with me, but I am so jazzed about this trip that I want get started on some considerations now. For me, and for Dear Food, that means this:
– What are the foods in Italy, Germany, and Austria that I absolutely HAVE to try?
– What kinds of foods should I maybe stay away from?
– What are some places, specifically, you all can think of that I have to visit for their cuisine?
– Nightlife or daytime – which is best for the food scene?
– Any and all tips and tricks regarding food?
Again, trip doesn’t leave until May of 2016, but I want to spend the next year hopefully garnering some exciting opinions from all of our beloved readers. Comment on our blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, the works!